Monday, September 21, 2009

Your Web Site -- One Chance To Make A First Impression

In today's business climate, odds are that your web site is the first place potential customers encounter your business. The impression they get from your site is the most influential factor in their decision to do business with you or not. Think about how you feel when you visit a web site.

A huge part of that first impression is based on the content of the web site. If the site is poorly-written, full of spelling and grammatical errors, or just rambles on without giving you the information you need, you probably move on to the next business displayed in your Google search. Your potential customers do the same thing.

How many of your potential customers have just hit the Back button after visiting your Twin Cities site? You'll never know. They won't tell you. They just won't contact you or come to your business.

Every business web site needs content created by a professional. I'm George Campbell, and I've been a professional writer for over 25 years. My work has appeared in nationally recognized magazines since 1974, ranging from PC World and Computer Shopper to Family Handyman , Mechanix Illustrated,Mother Earth News and Western Outdoors. I've also written two books, one on outdoor project for Rodale Press and a book on WordPerfect.

I can create accurate, targeted, compelling content for your website. I work quickly, accurately, and in any style needed to match your needs. I have my own multi-faceted website, which I hope you'll visit to see the range of subjects I cover.

Email Me!